dar-tech’s vast array of Specialty Chemicals are prominent throughout their portfolio of products. From the lines of additives, that help adjust physical and performance properties of the formulated products to the Resins and Functional Mineral, that allow ultimate control over characteristics and cost. The technical expertise from our top tier manufactures assist the dar-tech team in help our customer bring innovative products to the market.
- ACCESS Rudolf Technologies, LP (ART) is a leading supplier of silicone products across multiple industry segments, showcasing their advancements in customized silicone emulsions and specialty silicone fluids.
AFCONA Additives Inc.
- AFCONA Additives has quickly grown to become a key supplier of additives to the coatings, inks, plastics, and affiliated industries, with a staff of more than 160 employees worldwide, and its own manufacturing, technical, and commercial operations on four continents.
- Blachford manufactures high-quality metallic stearate powders and dispersions for a diverse range of industries, including Plastics, PVC, Rubber, Concrete and Animal Feed.
Borica Co., Ltd.
- Borica is a major global supplier of organic titanates and zirconates, sold under the trade name of Tytan.
Burgess Pigment Company
- Burgess Pigment Company is a leading provider of functional anhydrous and hydrous aluminum silicates specifically designed to contribute key properties to your final product.
- Chemours, formerly DuPont Titanium Technologies, is the world’s largest manufacturer of titanium dioxide products.
- The company produces a wide range of specialized silica sand, feldspar, nepheline syenite, calcium carbonate, clay and kaolin products and has unique expertise in areas such as micronization, resin development, and coating and blending.
- Devine Chemicals Ltd is a leading specialty chemicals manufacturer and global distributor based in the UK. We have over 30 years of experience in supplying dispersants, water retention aids, rheology modifiers and defoamers for use across a diverse range of industries.
- Hauthaway Corporation is an innovative designer of polyurethane polymers and compounded finishing materials for applications that require the very best.
Huber Engineered Materials
- Huber | Martinswerk is the world’s major supplier of specialty alumina products based on aluminium hydroxides and oxides, with more than 100 products including those based on magnesium hydroxides, magnesium oxides, and special pigments for industrial applications.
Kuraray America, Inc.
- Now, Kuraray is a world leader in specialty chemicals and functional materials. Kuraray transforms materials for the future and for the ever-changing world.